Benefits of Mobile Grooming
- Less stress on your pet Grooming can be a very stressful process to begin with for your pet. Mobile eliminates the many barking dogs that a shop may have, long wait times and chaos that are sometimes involved with shops.
- We come to you! There is no running around for you to do! We come to your front door with our fully contained mobile grooming unit, park and groom your furkid on site. You don't even need to be home after the first appointment! We have our own power and water on the rig so no hooking up necessary. The rig is cooled in the summer and heated in the winter.
- No cages We do not require any cages while your pet is being groomed because we groom your baby straight through.
- NO tranquilizers We never administer tranquilizers or any medication to your pet and do not groom tranquilized pets. We feel it is far safer for everyone for a tranquilized pet to be groomed in the care of a professional veterinarian.
- Your pet receives one on one care We do not practice assembly line grooming because it is not possible on our mobile. Your pet is bathed, dried by hand then groomed by one of two professional groomers.
- Your pet & their groomer develops a relationship Thanks to the one on one attention and the fact that your pet sees the same groomer every time, most pets begin to trust us and enjoy their time with us. Many of our clients get very excited when they see us bring out a bandana because they understand this is the last part of their spa session before seeing mom or dad!
- No waiting for the call to pick up your pet There is no more putting off your errands because you are waiting by the phone for the call to say your pet is done. Pets are groomed straight through usually within 1-2 hours.
Benefits of Regular Grooming
- First pick of appointments A lot of mobile clients will book their appointments for the entire year. Why? They get the first pick for holiday appointments! These clients receive the premium spots.
- No matting Pets that are regularly groomed by a professional groomer on a schedule that suits their needs require less grooming at home and can be kept in the hair cut of their owner's choosing rather than having to be shaved down or go through a potentially painful brush out.
- Convenience Scheduled appointments cut out the potential hassle of having to wait weeks to get an appointment. They also mean less brushing at home and a cleaner house with a cleaner pet.
- Less shedding With regular monthly grooming, the dust bunnies of fur can be reduced.
- Health Last, but most important! Groomers have to handle your pet and feel your pet's entire body for most groomings. We may find warning signs of impending health issues in your pet to alert your vet of before they develop into something worse.